ALL SUMMER DAY CAMP WEEKS ARE FULL
Ages 5-14 • $120/week
Send your child to Day Camp and experience a summer like no other, Day Camp offers a wide-range of activities to keep your children entertained and well-supervised during the summer. Choose one week or more! Each week of Day Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. You may drop off your child at camp or for an additional fee, you may use our bus service to Fort Pierce or Port St. Lucie (see Drop off/Pick up Times & Locations for details). Campers are grouped together by age (as of September 1st) and will not be able to switch groups.
Drop off/pick up times & locations
Bus service is available for day campers. The fee for bus service is $20 per week, per child. you must pre-register and pay this fee ahead of time (see Parent Information for refund and cancellation policy). As always, you may choose to drop off and pick up your child from camp for no additional fee. All campers must be check in and out daily by a staff member. The Camper will be released only to a designated person(s) listed on your registration form.
LFYC Day Camp ENtrance
located off 12th St. between 82nd Ave. & 74th Ave.
Drop off: 7:00-9:00 am
Pick up: 4:00-5:30 pm
Fort Pierce Rotary Park Bus
Drop off: 7:45 am
Pick up: 5:15 pm
Port St. Lucie Walmart Bus
Port St. Lucie
Drop off: 7:45 am
Pick up: 4:45 pm
What to Bring for Day Camp
- lunch: Day campers need to bring their own bag lunch or sign up for the Free Lunch program on each Monday (see Day camp Parent Information for details). Campers bringing their own luch must bring it in a disposable gallon size Ziploc bag with child’s name, age, and gender clearly marked on it. No lunch bags or coolers are allowed. All lunches will be refrigerated.
- swimsuit (one piece for girls)
- water bottle (refill stations located throughout camp)
- shoes & shirts required at all times (see dress code)
- small backpack to carry their items
Leave at Home
- cell phones, media devices, any electronics
- toys, comic books, collecting cards (example: Pokemon)
- knives, guns, cigarettes, vaporizers, alcohol, or drugs
- skateboards, roller blades, skate shoes, fishing poles, pets
LFYC will not be responsible or liable for any valuables brought to camp.
Day Camp Dress Code
Dress code will be strictly enforced. Consequences for violated the dress code may include warning, suspension, or the parent bringing a change of clothes to camp. Responsibility for the dress and appearance of the camper rests primarily with the parents/guardians; they are expected to monitor camper dress/packing before coming to camp.
Modesty is expected.
- All shorts must extend beyond finger length or mid-thigh, whichever is longer. No spandex or tight fitting shorts.
- Girls Shirts/Dresses: No mid-drifts, halter, strapless, or spaghetti straps. Straps should be at least one inch wide. Make sure tops are not too low—avoid exposing cleavage. Girls who need them, wear bras. Shirts that expose the mid-drift area while standing, sitting, or reaching are not acceptable.
- Girls Dresses/Skirts must be knee length or longer.
- The size of shirts or pants should be appropriate to the camper’s body size and shall not be unduly oversized or undersized.
- Pants must be worn above the hipbone—no undergarments visible.
Each week five, six, and seven year olds are pre-assigned their activities. They will be with the same counselors all day and led to their activities as a group. Campers eight and up will choose an activity track. Activity tracks will include a variety of the activities listed here and the campers will be guided by their Track Leader to all activities. Groups will be as follows: All eight and nine year olds together, all ten and eleven year olds together, all twelve and up together. (Age is as of September 1st). Camper safety is of great importance when planning and implementing all activities.
Arts & Crafts
a fun, creative, colorful break in the day
little singing, little dancing, little bible lesson, & sometimes more
paddle around the lake in a classic canoe & build some teamwork skills while you're at it
gentler version of dodgeball played in an octagonal pit with only one ball
chickens, goats, and emus, oh my! AND MORE!
No rowing necessary for this boat—just use those leg muscles to pedal and propel this boat on the lake
free swim time in the swimming only portion of the lake
the classic waterslide with three "lanes" to choose from
bounce, climb, and slide in our huge inflatable bounce house
multi-level climbing web of fun
kids hop in the passenger seat and go for a ride around our beginner track
Lil' Tike Boats
single person boat powered by your arms
catch and release
skim across the water just like a water bug on these fun, body-motion powered watercraft
ping pong, fooseball, air hockey, pool and more
putt around on our mini golf course
paper target BB Gun range
bicycle around camp
three different climbing sides at varying difficulty
single person kayak perfect for both beginners and advanced paddlers
challenge your brain with fun trivia and games
climb, jump, slide, and swing on the most fun water inflatables you can find
battle it out against other tracks in fun, active games
classic yard games
ages 10 & 11
speed around our intermediate track
learn basic bow and arrow archery
test your balance and give stand up paddle boarding a try
go for a spin
speed around our advanced track
develop strategies or just make a run for it on the paintball field